Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pre-Application Part III



.....Continuing from my previous post

1. There is a service called Uni-Assist which helps international students and the universities with the application procedures. Students can submit a copy of their application to Uni-Assist and the same will be verified and forwarded to your universities of choice by Uni-Assist. I personally feel that this service is waste of money! They charge Euro 55 for the first application and every subsequent application is charged at Euro 15. Apart from the high processing fee, many reputed universities like TU Munich, Erlangen-Nuremberg, TU Darmstadt and TUHH do not endorse this service! Moreover Uni-Assist also says that even if a university is covered by their service several of the courses in the university may not accept applications sent through them! So, students are advised to send their applications directly to the university.
More info on Uni-Assist can be found here.

I think I have covered almost all the information needed to start the actual application process. Now to begin with the application process...

P.S. If I come across any other useful information, it will be updated here.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)

6 comments:

  1. i wasted time on daad....should have read this before and relieved myself of a lot of headache...:)

    well summarized with all he important info...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. For informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you give Complete details regarding payment to Uni-Assist it will be much usefull.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to transfer money from our account (SBI or ICICI or any other Indian Bank) to Uni-Assist. I mean Step by Step Formalities

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Can I Inform Uni-Assist that I ahve paid the Application Fee?
    Should I send any Proof given for money transfer by my bank to Uni-Assist via post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos! A well written blog, very lucidly explains all the intricacies involved in the process. Good Job mate.

    ReplyDelete